Re: [Evolution] Disable header changing in IMAP?

On Thu, 2004-05-27 at 13:52 -0400, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
[snip]
I don't assert that it is. I do assert that it happens intermittently
and only when I use Evo as a client. This may be because Evo excercises
the Cyrus IMAP implementation in a way that other clients don't, which
doesn't mean it's a bug in Evo. No matter. It happens and I would like
to find out why.

Let me also rephrase a question which wasn't answered: does the
filtering happen in evolution-data-server? If so, this could be hint,
since as I already said I'm usually running two instances of EDS (*not*
the Evo frontend, note!), one from home and one at the office. If this
is frowned upon, it would be helpful to know it, given that the only way
to avoid it is by explicitly doing a "--force-shutdown" (or logging out,
which I don't do either).

e-d-s doesn't do anything mail related, so no.

Jeff

--
Jeffrey Stedfast
Evolution Hacker - Novell, Inc.