Re: [Evolution] Future of Evolution

My $.02

As part (lurker) on the qMail user list and a Mail admin in my own rite
I would have to agree that in today's mail environment bounces are of
little value and are more often a qualification for immediate drop.

Too much spam..

As example... one of my home domains was online all of two days and it
was being spammed various systems out their 'guessing' usernames in an
attempt to find another entry for their list. I rsvped to one of them
for the fun of it and within days that user id had made it onto dozens
of other spam servers who were then sending spam to that user. Turned
out it was not such a great idea in that I get more spam on that one
user then I do on all my real accounts where the policy is "drop it on
the floor" for all no 'white-list' mail sources.