Re: [Evolution] Future of Evolution

If this is true then you have provided the single most helpful answer to
my initial inquiry. I shall look more into how other email clients do
this. Perhaps a more skilled e-mail analyst might be able to tell the
difference between a truly bounced e-mail and an email bounced
artificially from an e-mail client.

Thank you for an insightful answer.

Regards,

JOB