Re: [Evolution] About "hide read messages"

tir, 18.05.2004 kl. 18.55 skrev Andrew Conkling:
[...]

Like Chuck, I think that there is a bit more attitude around here than I
really care for.  I know that I have now contributed (and again I
apologise for the way that probably came off), but it's certainly not
the first time.  Consider this my request for a bit more friendly
dialogue; I'm doing my best to contribute to that.

Bollocks. I just swear at them all. Like I do on all lists. I like
getting myself hated. I've sworn at Jeff (he says I'm "confrontational"
- *shrug*), sworn at Chris T. (idiot hungry.com person, like all other
hungry.com people) for incompetence - actually they're both good. Evo's
the best GUI client out there.

Seems like the hairs on your head hurt (Norwegian expression: «at du er
hårsår») - don't bother. EvoPeople listened to me in the past, that's
why the spelling checker in 1.4 is like it is. Stick in there, getting
the huff is the worst thing you could do with a bunch of Ozzies, they
just despise you for it.

Best,

--Tonni

--

We make out of the quarrel with others rhetoric
but out of the quarrel with ourselves, poetry.

mail: billy - at - billy.demon.nl
http://www.billy.demon.nl