Re: [Evolution] Hundreds of alarms - what's the solution?

I used to run into this when setting up for conferences: We had a "demonstration" calendar loaded with lots of appointments, all of which were recurring and all of which had alarms. We'd open it up four or five times a year to give demos, and every appointment our "demonstration" person had missed in the previous few months popped up its overdue reminder.

So, the solution is simple enough: just let them all appear, then kill Evolution from the console.  They won't come back.

Also, if you're giving a demo, it's a good idea to do this *before* the demo, rather than during it.

a.