Re: [Evolution] Hundreds of alarms - what's the solution?

On Thu, 2004-02-12 at 21:47 -0500, Jim Olsen wrote:

I just subscribed to the list and saw a thread from last month that
exactly describes my problem: "Hundreds of Alarms".  I have Evolution
1.4.4 on a Mandrake 9.2 system, and after doing an initial
synchronization with my Palm, I can't start Evolution without hundreds
of reminder windows popping up for calendar items in the far distant
past, causing a crash.

 From the previous thread, I gather that this is a common problem.  What
is the common solution?

yes, it's a too-common problem, unfortunately. It should be fixed in
1.5/2.0.

cheers