Re: [Evolution] imap spam issues

Also, I'm not sure if its a related problem, but I'm also seeing my (non
spam) filters occasionally not get processed - though right clicking and
selecting apply filters makes it work, so its not a failure to match the
filter term, but the filter not getting applied. This only happens
occasionally.

Is it possible that you have another IMAP connection to the mail box?
Perhaps a mail notification applet or accessing it via web mail?  The
filters get applied to unSEEN mails, not just unREAD mails - this means
that if the mail box has been accessed from elsewhere, the mails are
classed as being seen, but may still be unread.  This may also explain
why you sometimes get mail re-appearing when the other IMAP process
writes things back to the mailbox.

P.

--
Pete Biggs :{)       pete @ physchem.ox.ac.uk     pete.biggs @ chem.ox.ac.uk