[Evolution] imap spam issues

Hello all,
via google, I've seen various bits and pieces of discussion about problems with evolution's spam filtering when used on an imap account... however the problem I'm having seems to be somewhat different from what has been described before. What I'm seeing is when I mark messages as junk, they reappear in my inbox the next time evolution does a full refresh to the server (I forget the imap terminology for this). Only if I manage to go to my junk folder, delete and expunge before inbox is refreshed does the spam not come back. I'm using evolution 1.0.2 on fc3.. imap server is cyrus 2.2.10

Is this a known issue? I can't find it in bugzilla - should I file a bug?

kevin ucsd edu