Re: [Evolution] imap spam issues

On Mon, 2004-12-13 at 14:38 -0800, Kevin Bowen wrote:
Is there a relatively simple way for me to look into this? I
unfortuantely don't have access to my orgs imap server logs... I
remember back in 1.x days there was a way to get evolution to log its
imap transactions - does this still exist?

Yes, run evolution from a terminal and set the environmental variable CAMEL_DEBUG=all (for 2.0.x).

You will need to get two runs, one from when you set the junk and one from when you restart and it re-scans everything.

Cheers,
Michael