[Evolution] Ximian connector - pre-auth hook?

Q; is there a way in which I can hook up a pre-logon script to the
Ximian Exchange connector?

Why: The OWA setup at my work has a screen preceeding the logon page,
which requires a permission box to be ticked before the logon screen
appears.  In other words, I need to change the Connector logon process
slightly to allow this screen to get the tick it wants before logging in
can take place (AFAIK it's a javascript hack).

/// P ///