Re: [Evolution] Viruses

On Wed, 2004-12-08 at 19:06 -0500, JP Rosevear wrote:
On Wed, 2004-12-08 at 18:03 -0600, John C. Marx wrote:
I've just downloaded F-Prot and did a command line scan and to my
amazement I found two viruses. They were in my trash and would be a
problem to a Windows user but didn't do anything to me. Is there a way
to set F-Prot (or another product) to scan my inbound mail? F-Prot's
nice being it's kind of the old DOS ways that you run it manually. Is
there a product out there that runs all the time in the SysTray and
can also scan my email?

Maybe do a pipe to program filter?

clamav works nice for me

-JP