Re: [Evolution] to many virus

On Wed, 2004-12-08 at 11:30 +0800, Ow Mun Heng wrote:
On Tue, 2004-12-07 at 05:35, Ron Johnson wrote:
On Mon, 2004-12-06 at 15:00 -0500, boricua pepino is-a-geek org wrote:
[snip]
Right on. (Or at least till LInux gets so mainstream
that virus writers targets linux, but then again,
linux users are more-or-less better disciplined to
"not" click at everything :-)

Ugh.  Do you *really* believe that Linux apps are as insecurely
*designed* as Windows apps?

I'll click on attachments until the cows come home, with Linux
having a 90% market share, and I won't get and viruses, unless:
 1. Evo decides to execute attachments, AND
 2. I'm logged in as root.

So, it *ain't* *gonna* *happen*.

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

"Peace is a daily, a weekly, a monthly process, gradually
changing opinions, slowly eroding old barriers, quietly building
new structures."
John F Kennedy