Re: [Evolution] Expunge does not work

On Thu, 2004-12-09 at 00:13 +0000, John Adams wrote:
Hi

I have an imap account with over 6000 mails and spent some hours
deleting the spam (5500) this shows up as deleted but it will not go. If
I empty waste bin or run expunge.
What am I doing wrong. There is not message it just says expunging and
does nothing.

Do I have to delete it all again in a different mail client.

Does it hang, or "just" apparently do nothing?

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

"It is easier to lead men to combat, stirring up their passion,
than to restrain them and direct them toward the patient labors
of peace."
Andre Gide