Re: [Evolution] to many virus

On Mon, 2004-12-06 at 15:00 -0500, boricua pepino is-a-geek org wrote:
well i am concern with the virus

The only thing that you, as a Linux user, should be concerned about
viruses is that they "eat" your bandwidth.

There should be various little apps in Freshmeat that go out into
your pop account and delete the viruses while they are still on
the server.  Maybe they would help.

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

"'Reckless discharge of a gun', that's what the officers are
claimin'.
Bubba hollered, 'Reckless, hell!!! I hit just where I was
aimin'!"
Mark Chesnutt, "Bubba Shot The Jukebox"