Re: [Evolution] Slowness in deleting batches of mail

On Tue, 2004-04-27 at 11:52 +0800, Not Zed wrote:

I presume:
- you have junk filtereing turned off.
- you're using a very recent 1.5
- you don't have 'automatically synchronise remote mail locally'
turned on
- you don't have 'sync for offline mode' set on the folder properties
for that folder

Yes to all that.

It might just be a bug too.  The camel log should show what its
actually doing (run evo as: "CAMEL_DEBUG=all evolution-1.5")

This time (Murphy's Law of Demos) it seemed faster than before,
though still not as instantaneous as 1.4.6. Maybe it fixed itself,
but here's the log anyway.

poc