[Evolution] Meeting info email issues

Evolution, gtkhtml, gal, evolution-data-server, libsoup from latest CVS
(but it's been happening for a while).

This only occurs on one of my systems, the other displays just fine.....

On the problem system, the entire message is retrieved properly (looking
into the message files under .evolution/imap), but the body of meeting
related emails (meeting requests, attendee updates, etc.) from outlook
do not render at all.  I've even done a test meeting from evolution that
invited myself (secondary email address), and the message comes with a
"calendar attachment" but when expanded in-line - it also shows nothing.
I see no errors anywhere.

On the system that does show the meeting information, clicking on the
"OK" to accept the update locks up evolution.

Anyone else seeing these issues?

Lonnie