Re: [Evolution] Getting old mail from previous install.

If you got mail, which would go into your mail folders or at least your inbox, and then overwrote those folders, and the inbox, from your old install, then you may simply have lost your new email.

The same as if you copied over an old backup of any file ontop of a new version of that file.

If i'm reading what you said correctly anyway.

I'm sorry for the loss if tihs is the case.

Michael