Re: [Evolution] Slowness in deleting batches of mail

I presume:
- you have junk filtereing turned off.
- you're using a very recent 1.5
- you don't have 'automatically synchronise remote mail locally' turned on
- you don't have 'sync for offline mode' set on the folder properties for that folder

It might just be a bug too.  The camel log should show what its actually doing (run evo as: "CAMEL_DEBUG=all evolution-1.5")