Re: [Evolution] Default Browser not working properly

Em Qua, 2003-09-17 às 11:49, guenther escreveu:

Well, have you tried searching the entire GConf settings for a value set
to "galeon"? (As it runs lynx since you un-installed Galoen, I assume
Galeon is still set.)

yep, see below.

[...]

[chaos speedy chaos]$ gconftool-2 -R /desktop/gnome/url-handlers/unknown
 command = epiphany %s
 need-terminal = false
 enabled = true

Looks good. :)

Using gconf-editor, are there maybe keys like 'http' in the
'url-handler' hierarchy?

Wow! a gnome registry like editor!

Well, I am seeing the first strange problem here.
the key /apps/evolution/version is 1.4.0 and mine is 1.4.4.

All I can find about galeon is in /apps/galeon/... and
/schemas/apps/galeon/... which I think has to do with the galeon app
and not necessarily gnome.

BTW, shouldn't the evolution data (as the version) be updated in a
upgrade and galeon entries be removed?
If so, Could this be a packaging issue?

I also found this entries in my $HOME:

  .gnome/Gnome:ghelp-show=galeon "%s"
  .gnome/Gnome:http-show=galeon "%s"
  .gnome/Gnome:https-show=galeon "%s"
  .gnome/Gnome:ftp-show=galeon "%s"

however, AFAIK, this shouldn't affect evolution >= 1.4, right?

btw, I couldn't find any "http" key.

Regards,

Raul Dias