Re: [Evolution] Default Browser not working properly

Em Ter, 2003-09-16 às 23:10, guenther escreveu:
I really hope this is a RTFM answer.

It smells like it... ;)

Please follow the instructions I already posted a couple of times to the
Ximian lists (see the archive):

http://lists.ximian.com/archives/public/users/2003-September/011435.html

I have read this before.

Setting the browser in the gnome-control-center do epiphany did not
help.  Galeon was still tried.

Which capplet of the Gnome Control Center did you use? Have you tried:
$ gnome-default-applications-properties

Yep.  It defaults to epiphany.

So I uninstall Galeon.  Now all links open in lynx thru a
gnome-terminal.

What does this command say?
$ gconftool-2 -R /desktop/gnome/url-handlers/unknown

[chaos speedy chaos]$ gconftool-2 -R /desktop/gnome/url-handlers/unknown
 command = epiphany %s
 need-terminal = false
 enabled = true

The solution is probably a simple command line configuration voodoo that
envolve most configuration options of Evolution.

Nope, there is a convenient GUI without any woodoo -- although you
always can use the CLI gconftool-2 if you feel like... ;)
Just for a few options (AFAIKOC ;)

Regards,
Raul Dias