Re: [Evolution] Help Needed to get Signature file working correctly

On Tue, 2003-09-16 at 21:54, guenther wrote:
If you only wanna generate text/plain mails (no html), it can be easier
to just surround your signature with <pre> and </pre> which should
respect line breaks.

That hack is still HTML.  :)

You're right -- and I never claimed anything else.

*nod* I know, I was just trying to reinforce that they all must be in
HTML so that there wasn't any confusion :-)

Jeff

 It's just easier to
deal with those two tags instead of having a bunch of <br> tags,
especially if the desired output is text/plain... ;-)

...guenther
--
Jeffrey Stedfast
Evolution Hacker - Ximian, Inc.