[Evolution] Default Browser not working properly

Hi,

I really hope this is a RTFM answer.

I am using evolution 1.4.4.  I never used evolution
before 1.4, so there should not be any <1.2 or gnome 1 related issue.

Recently I have being upgrading my system to gnome 2.3~2.4 which might
be the cause.

Until then all links opened in Mozilla.

After the upgrade, Evolution tries to open the links with galeon, which
was not working because my mozilla is now compiled with gtk+2.

Setting the browser in the gnome-control-center do epiphany did not
help.  Galeon was still tried.

So I uninstall Galeon.  Now all links open in lynx thru a
gnome-terminal.

The solution is probably a simple command line configuration voodoo that
envolve most configuration options of Evolution.

So...  How do I change the default browser for Evolution?

Thanks,

Raul Dias