Re: [Evolution] Evolution 1.4.4 performance on KDE 3.1
- From: Dan Winship <danw ximian com>
- To: Paul Hands <phands cadence com>
- Cc: Jeffrey Stedfast <fejj ximian com>, evolution lists ximian com
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Evolution 1.4.4 performance on KDE 3.1
- Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 11:18:32 -0400
On Tue, 2003-09-16 at 04:59, Paul Hands wrote:
I've tried a few different themes, including the default Ximian theme
and the Simple theme, which is advertised as high performance.
Nothing made much difference.
If you open a contact editor or appointment editor in evolution, and
then minimize the main window, and then resize the editor, is it still
slow like resizing the main window is, or does it resize at normal
If the editor windows don't have the problem, then it must be a problem
with KDE and bonobo somehow. Perhaps something kwm is doing? Does KDE
let you change windowmanagers?
] [Thread Prev