Re: [Evolution] Evolution 1.4.4 performance on KDE 3.1

Hi again,

I've tried a few different themes, including the default Ximian theme and the Simple theme, which is advertised as high performance.  Nothing made much difference.

I also tried the SuSE rpm from usr-local-bin.org : No change.

I'm going to play with some other settings in the XF86 setup, but I'm not optimistic.

Paul