Re: [Evolution] Evolution 1.4.4 performance on KDE 3.1

Sounds like your video card can't handle your chosen resolution at 24bit
colour depth so well. I think you'll find that you usually need to run
16bit colour depth on laptops if you run 1024x768 resolution or higher.

well, at least you found the problem - not evolution afterall ;-)

Jeff