Re: [Evolution] Evolution stopped retrieving mail via ssl

Hi Thomas

On Wed, 2003-10-22 at 21:09, Thomas Spuhler wrote:

You already have a certificate on your box that is different from the
one on the server? May be the old one expired and they replaced it with
a new valid one?
You need to delete the old one in your Mozilla profile end then accept
the new one presented after carefully examine it.

Thanks for your reply, but I've already mentioned in this thread
somewehere that I've renamed all the certs in .camel_certs into .old, so
Evolution could basically start from the beginning with no info about
previous certificates. Or do you want to imply that the mozilla ssl libs
redundantly save the certs in an other directory?

--
Best wishes,
Andi