Re: [Evolution] Evolution stopped retrieving mail via ssl

Hi Jeffrey

On Tue, 2003-10-21 at 21:44, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:

and did you click "OK" to accept it anyway? the cert is most assuredly
bad. there's no doubt in my mind.

Well, if I click OK it gets accepted and mail retrieval works of course,
but I think that's not the point of having a certificate and when being
told that it got a bad sig just to accept it anyway. I just can't
imagine that they would let slip in a bad or expired certificate (for
several weeks!) since it's a 10'000+ users site.

--
Best wishes,
Andi