Re: [Evolution] Evolution stopped retrieving mail via ssl

You already have a certificate on your box that is different from the
one on the server? May be the old one expired and they replaced it with
a new valid one?
You need to delete the old one in your Mozilla profile end then accept
the new one presented after carefully examine it.
Thomas