Re: [Evolution] Evolution stopped retrieving mail via ssl (moreinfo)

Hi Jeffrey

On Tue, 2003-10-21 at 18:06, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:

just because other clients connect without warning you does not mean
that they are doing the right thing :-)

if evolution says the certificate is bad, then it means that the mozilla
nss ssl library says it is bad. this suggests to me that mozilla would
give the same error.

Ok, I've tried with Mozilla Mail. It flawlessly worked! No fscking about
the certificate. And netstat told me that it was really a ssl connection
(port 995).

But Evolution still gave me a bad signature error. So the failure
doesn't seem to lie with the cert..

What does that now mean?

--
Best wishes,