Re: [Evolution] Pop3<->ssh tunnels

On Wed, 2003-11-05 at 09:08, David Woodhouse wrote:
[snip]
On Tue, 2003-11-04 at 20:11 -0500, Luke Scharf wrote:
I'm currently running Evolution 1.2.2-5 (yeah, the one that comes with
RH9/up2date), and I don't see an obvious GUI way to do this.

When was this feature introduced into Evolution?  Can I do it if I go at
the appropriate $HOME/evolution/*/*.xmldb file with my favorite text
editor?

http://lists.ximian.com/archives/public/evolution/2003-November/033658.html

The patches referenced should apply fairly easily to Evolution 1.2.2 if
you want to keep using that. If you really mean POP3, as you say in the
subject line, then you'll need to make the POP3 equivalent of
'evolution-1.4.4-imapcommand.patch', which should be a fairly trivial
cut-and-paste task. Ignore the bit about 'preauthed' since POP3 doesn't
actually support preauthentication, AFAIK. The rest really should be
trivial to merge into the POP3 code.

Thanks for the information!  That's enough to get me started when I
really want that feature.

I'm preoccupied with other stuff at the moment, though -- I'm having a
busy week at work.

-Luke