Re: [Evolution] how can I store my message templates in evolution 1.44?

On Wed, 2003-11-05 at 03:51, Stephen CS Howe wrote:
If I put them in my Drafts folder, when I send out the message, the
program now deletes the copy of the message in the drafts folder, and
transfers the message to the sent folder.

If you turn off "hide deleted", then you should still see the message
sitting there.  It will remain until you expunge that folder.  Just send
your message, then select the deleted message and undelete it.  In fact,
I believe you could just open the deleted message and edit/send it
again.

Lonnie Borntreger