Re: [Evolution] Offline IMAP support in Evolution ?

Hi

Thanks for replying.

I'm not sure I agree. Offlineimap populates a maildir structure which
Evo reads. Evo is supposed to support this structure and should do so
(IMHO) as if any MTA or other process had populated it. The . at the top
seems to be a bug in Evo's support for maildir which then limits the use
of offlineimap.

This was the subject of bug 29996 which should have been fixed in 1.2.x.
Developers don't seem at all interested in this though.