Re: [Evolution] Offline IMAP support in Evolution ?

On Sun, 2003-05-25 at 05:27, Daryl Manning wrote:
I just wanted to check as I don't have a copy of evolution handy, but
one of the bug bears a lot of people here have had with working with
Outlook 2000 is the IMAP offline mode, especially as we have so many
laptop/mobile users.

I'm assuming Evolution 1.2.2 caches attachments as well as messages in
IMAP offline mode.

nope! so i use offlineimap tool works much much better
Also, moving folders in offline mode is not supported in Outlook 2000
which is a large pain for most of our people. Is it supported in
Evolution 1.2.2 ?

ciao !
Daryl.

Daryl Manning