Re: [Evolution] Sending/Receiving Tasks

On Fri, 2003-05-16 at 05:58, James McTavish wrote:
On Thu, 2003-05-15 at 09:36, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
On Fri, 2003-05-16 at 04:42, James McTavish wrote:

This is pretty much a stock Mandrake 9.1 install.  I've checked the
/usr/share/mime-info/evolution.keys, and evolution is set up to handle
text/calender, which is what gnome recognizes it as.

Is there a way to automatically place a task/appointment from an email
into my schedule/to-do list?

no, not yet :-(

sorry, I was wrong. There is indeed a button on the tasks viewer
component that allows you to accept the task and save it to your tasks
folder(s).

cheers

The problem is that the inline viewer doesn't show up.  I click the
arrow which turns downward, but nothing is displayed.  What configs
should I be looking at to debug the task viewer?

are you using debian by any chance? Also, what gnome-vfs version do you
have?

We are seeing this problem on Debian unstable, with gnome-vfs 2.2.3-2.

cheers