Re: [Evolution] Evo 1.3.3, problem with sending profiles

On Mon, 2003-05-19 at 15:40, Dagmar d'Surreal wrote:
There _used_ to be a section at the top of the To: and Bcc: area in the
new mail dialog that contained the sender address and allowed you to
pick a different profile and signature.  I've looked through the
configuration and my three different sending profiles are still there,
all still quite configured so I should still be seeing the dialog
buttons to allow me to send with a different address.  Is there
something I've overlooked in the configuration dialogs that was changed?

In the composer window, go to View->From Field

Lonnie