Re: [Evolution] Sending/Receiving Tasks

On Fri, 2003-05-16 at 04:42, James McTavish wrote:

This is pretty much a stock Mandrake 9.1 install.  I've checked the
/usr/share/mime-info/evolution.keys, and evolution is set up to handle
text/calender, which is what gnome recognizes it as.

Is there a way to automatically place a task/appointment from an email
into my schedule/to-do list?

no, not yet :-(

sorry, I was wrong. There is indeed a button on the tasks viewer
component that allows you to accept the task and save it to your tasks
folder(s).

cheers