[Evolution] "Tasks in Calendar" Feature?

Are there any plans to enable showing task due dates in the calendar?
This seems quite intuitive to folks who maintain many tasks on a
schedule.

In our workgroup envrionment we've modified our calendaring system to
place "task notes" on the calendar, generally due dates/times. When a
user clicks on this task note in the calendar, the app brings up the
task, instead of a calendar event (allowing the user to modify the
task). Overall, this streamlines our daily scheduling efforts to take
our tasks into consideration.

Are there any plans to integrate the tasks with the calendar along these
lines? Or if not, can I make this a feature request?  ;)  (Enabling
something like this should be user optional of course.)

sirkus