Re: [Evolution] Evolution takes ages to start up
- From: Mark Knecht <markknecht attbi com>
- To: Paul Luchkow <Paul_Luchkow telus net>
- Cc: Evolution <evolution lists ximian com>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Evolution takes ages to start up
- Date: 11 May 2003 19:17:24 -0700
On Sun, 2003-05-11 at 18:16, Paul Luchkow wrote:
Gtk-WARNING **: gtk_signal_disconnect_by_data(): could not find handler
containing data (0x81D2740)
Strange message, but using Google I see others have see the same thing.
There appears to be problems with possibly the calendar? Not sure. I
didn't immediately find anyone with a solution, but you might look more
closely thin I.
I might have guessed that it's not happy with the version of Gtk you
have on your system. What distribution are you running and what desktop
environment are you running?
] [Thread Prev