Re: --force-shutdown and GUI (was: Re: [Evolution] Autompletion hangs???)

So, the bad news is that now that I've actually tried it, it doesn't
work right for me either.

The good news is that the fact that none of the developers noticed it
was broken for like a month means that we apparently haven't had much
need for using --force-shutdown. :-)

Anyway, the problem is that it always tries to kill evolution-1.4, so if
you launched the program as just "evolution", it won't see it. To be
fixed in 1.4.1...

-- Dan