[Evolution] Evolution unstable revisited - The calendar folder

Sorry, I was so terse folks, I simply hoped that it was a recognized
problem that someone already knew about (I recently rejoined the list).

I did some more research and here is what I found:

I can open evolution and retrieve and send mail successfully.  I can
access the contacts folder.  I have no problems, UNTIL, I visit the
calendar folder.  Once I visit the calendar folder the application will
hang, within a short period of time.  I will hang even if I lock the
screen and do nothing.

Once I visit the calendar folder it will hang on exit EVERY TIME, even
if I am no longer in the calendar folder when I exit.  If I go to the
calendar folder and exit, Then run it again and try to exit immediately,
it hangs.

I have tried removing and reinstalling Evolution, this made no
difference.

Now then, does anyone believe in gremlins?  Since I started having
trouble with Evo, I have noticed that Red-Carpet is also acting
strangely.  I don't know if this started at the same time or not, but
Red-Carpet now crashes if I click on any of the tabs (Available
Software, Installed Software, Etc.).

I am running Red Hat 8.0 (2.4.20-18.8) on a Dell SmartStep 250N.  All of
my other software (non-Ximian) is running fine.  I wonder if I have a
bad library, but there is no indication of such.

--
Ron Hauptfleisch <hops foobox net>