[Evolution] No killev or oaf-slay in evolution 1.4 / Gnome 2?

Hi,

This is a resend using the Mozilla mailer. A LOT of my evo emails are getting delay or fail status since I moved to 1.4.

Have the killev and oaf-slay utilities been dispensed with in the latest evolution 1.4? I have a situation where evo/connector 1.4 hangs after a long time (> 48 hours) of operation. I killed the process, but a couple of other processes remained. Restarting the tool, the calendar and tasks subsystems wouldn't start. The only way was to exit evo again, kill the remaining processes and then restart.

The processes are :-

/opt/gnome2/libexec/bonobo-activation-server --ac-activate --ior-output-fd=16
/opt/gnome2/libexec/evolution/1.4/evolution-wombat

Is this a bugzilla bug?

Paul