Re: [Evolution] Floating point exception when trying to edit a signature

That update did the trick indeed, thanks for the advice!

Wouter.

On Thu, 2003-07-31 at 19:41, Frederic Crozat wrote:
Le jeu 31/07/2003 à 12:05, Wouter van Marle a écrit :
> Now that's a quick answer :)
>
> Actually I got them from cooker.
> In the past I have been using rpms from here, there, and everywhere -
> now I stick to the cooker, that saves me a lot of dependency problems,
> getting things in the wrong path (/usr/bin vs /usr/local/bin and so,
> very annoying), and more of that.
> Cooker makes a mess out of it sometimes as well, but then at least the
> restore is a lot easier!
>
> Anyway I will try and install the latest galaxy (I have 0.2-18
> installed now). From the cooker of course. That will be 0.9.1-3mdk.

If you are using cooker, you must use at least galaxy-gnome-0.9.1 (not
0.9).. And be sure to shutdown all evo components, they might still be
using broken theme.

--
Wouter van Marle <wouter squirrel-systems com>
Squirrel Systems HK