Re: [Evolution] Floating point exception when trying to edit a signature

Now that's a quick answer :)

Actually I got them from cooker.
In the past I have been using rpms from here, there, and everywhere - now I stick to the cooker, that saves me a lot of dependency problems, getting things in the wrong path (/usr/bin vs /usr/local/bin and so, very annoying), and more of that.
Cooker makes a mess out of it sometimes as well, but then at least the restore is a lot easier!

Anyway I will try and install the latest galaxy (I have 0.2-18 installed now). From the cooker of course. That will be 0.9.1-3mdk.

Wouter.

On Thu, 2003-07-31 at 17:51, Frederic Crozat wrote:
Le jeu 31/07/2003 à 11:37, Wouter van Marle a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> Today I decided to change my signature, so started playing with it a
> bit. However if I try to add a signature (or open my existing one)
> Evolution crashes with a 'floating point exception'.
> Now I have the idea it is not fully Evo related, as Nautilus does the
> same when opening a plaintext file. So might be a gnome related issue
> as well - but I have no clue which component is at fail here.
> I have Evolution 1.4.3, and Gnome 2.2.something (Mandrake 9.1 with a
> few updates, such as updated Evolution and Nautilus, that always asks
> for some Gnome updates as well).

Where did you get those updates ? Not cooker I hope ?

Make sure you have galaxy-gnome-0.2-22.1mdk installed and not an older
version.
--
Wouter van Marle <wouter squirrel-systems com>
Squirrel Systems HK