[Evolution] Floating point exception when trying to edit a signature

Hi all,

Today I decided to change my signature, so started playing with it a bit. However if I try to add a signature (or open my existing one) Evolution crashes with a 'floating point exception'.
Now I have the idea it is not fully Evo related, as Nautilus does the same when opening a plaintext file. So might be a gnome related issue as well - but I have no clue which component is at fail here.
I have Evolution 1.4.3, and Gnome 2.2.something (Mandrake 9.1 with a few updates, such as updated Evolution and Nautilus, that always asks for some Gnome updates as well).

--
Wouter van Marle <wouter squirrel-systems com>
Squirrel Systems HK