Re: [Evolution] Floating point exception when trying to edit a signature

Le jeu 31/07/2003 à 12:05, Wouter van Marle a écrit :
Now that's a quick answer :)

Actually I got them from cooker.
In the past I have been using rpms from here, there, and everywhere -
now I stick to the cooker, that saves me a lot of dependency problems,
getting things in the wrong path (/usr/bin vs /usr/local/bin and so,
very annoying), and more of that.
Cooker makes a mess out of it sometimes as well, but then at least the
restore is a lot easier!

Anyway I will try and install the latest galaxy (I have 0.2-18
installed now). From the cooker of course. That will be 0.9.1-3mdk.

If you are using cooker, you must use at least galaxy-gnome-0.9.1 (not
0.9).. And be sure to shutdown all evo components, they might still be
using broken theme.

--
Frederic Crozat <fcrozat mandrakesoft com>
Mandrakesoft