Re: [Evolution] Floating point exception when trying to edit a signature

Le jeu 31/07/2003 à 11:37, Wouter van Marle a écrit :
Hi all,

Today I decided to change my signature, so started playing with it a
bit. However if I try to add a signature (or open my existing one)
Evolution crashes with a 'floating point exception'.
Now I have the idea it is not fully Evo related, as Nautilus does the
same when opening a plaintext file. So might be a gnome related issue
as well - but I have no clue which component is at fail here.
I have Evolution 1.4.3, and Gnome 2.2.something (Mandrake 9.1 with a
few updates, such as updated Evolution and Nautilus, that always asks
for some Gnome updates as well).

Where did you get those updates ? Not cooker I hope ?

Make sure you have galaxy-gnome-0.2-22.1mdk installed and not an older
version.

--
Frederic Crozat <fcrozat mandrakesoft com>
Mandrakesoft