Re: [Evolution] Inline pictures in Evo 1.4.3

I am having the same problem. Since I updated to Evolution 1.4.3 inline
image display doesn't work anymore. Looking at the email source I see
this where the attachment begins:

        --========GMXBoundary311941057918896

followed by the base64 gibberish. I don't have version 1.4 available anymore, but I use
1.2.4 at my office and the images show up quite nicely in there.

BB
--
What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless,
whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism