Re: [Evolution] Brave or stupid: Progress Made

On Thu, 2003-01-30 at 12:57, Lonnie Borntreger wrote:

That makes sense.  Right now the Evolution 1.2 version of the .oaf files
are in /usr/share/oaf, and the 1.3 in /usr/local/share/oaf.  I'll try
setting these variables in my startup script.  I'll report results.  The
only other way I can think of getting around that is to install the new
evolution in /usr so the .oaf files are in /usr/share.

1.3 uses bonobo-activation, not oaf.  So it's the
/etc/bonobo-activation/bonobo-activation-config.xml file that needs
manipulation.  Mine is attached.

Mike