Re: [Evolution] Re: Filtering out duplicate messages

Spoken like a true Statesman!  We'd all do well to follow Art's lead.

I am really learning to love both MUAs.  They each have their own
individual strengths.  I wish each would incorporate the benefits of
the other.

--
 Dave Finnegan                             Applications Engineer
 dave synchronicity com                    Synchronicity, Inc.