[Evolution] Q: MH folder views not updating [1.2.1]?

Pardon a newbie question, please.

I'm using Evolution 1.2.1 to view some MH folders that I've accumulated
over the years and to which I already sort my incoming mail via

Unfortunately, the view of the folder does not refresh to accurately
reflect new messages as they get dumped into those folders. Pushing the
"Send/Receive" button doesn't help.

The views of the MH folders *do* refresh if I exit Evolution and then

Any suggestions for how to get Evo to check lots of MH folders for new
mail and to update its summaries?